Admission to First Year Post Graduate Course in Engineering & Technology
College follows admission rules laid down by ‘Director of Technical Education’, Maharashtra state. Please see the Government Website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in for Centralized Admission Procedure by Director of Technical Education for Post Graduate Courses.
Following courses are currently being offered at Postgraduate level.
- Master of Engineering
|Sr. No.||M.E. Course||Intake Capacity|
|1.||M. E. (Machine Design Engineering)||24|
|2.||M. E. (Structural Engineering)||24|
Basic Eligibility Qualification
The candidates should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Candidate should have passed/appeared** Bachelor degree or equivalent in the relevant field of Engineering/Technology from State Governments/MHRD approved institutions, with at least 50 % Aggregate marks* (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only).
- The candidate should possess Bachelor degree in the relevant course of Engineering/Technology as specified in the eligibility criteria of the concerned University For which admission is being sought to a particular Post graduate degree Course/specialization.
Documents Required Mandatory*
- *B.E. Marksheet (SEM-VII & SEM-VIII)
- *HSC Marsheet
- *SSC Marksheet
- *SSC Passing Certificate
- *College Leaving Certificate
- *GATE Marksheet
- *Domicile Certificate
- *Nationality Certificate/Proof
- *Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- *Caste Certificate (for reserved candidate)
- *Caste Validity Certificate (for reserved candidate)
- *Non-creamy layer certificate (for reserved candidate)
- *Migration certificate (for OMS candidate)
- *Declaration Affidavit for Minority students