DEGREE IN EXTC ENGINEERING
- Our Vision is to create an environment that will foster high quality, technically competent and socially responsible individuals at undergraduate level with knowledge adequacy related to our domain.
- To impart understanding of multi disciplinary core subjects (Mathematics, Science) to solve application oriented subject engineering problems in the field of Electronics & Telecommunication engineering.
- To inculcate society oriented & value based learning by providing students, domain & soft skills knowledge
- To facilitate a conducive environment for students, staff & industries to promote continuous improvement in quality.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Core Competence- To train graduates with “practice & perfect” principle so that they can recognize & apply the acquired knowledge with precision.
- Breadth – To broaden the outlook of graduates by using multi-parameterized approach for solving real-time/ practical problems.
- Life long learning – To instill amongst graduates to visualize futuristic scope and orient the current application goals to map changing requirement of domain
- Professionalism – To direct students to set a robust example of professionalism by prioritizing on organizational goals above all.
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES
- PSO1 – To identify, formulate and analyze the problems in electronics and communication domain by using principle of mathematics and engineering fundamental.
- PSO2 – Applying communication engineering knowledge to design experiments, analyze and interpret data to obtain valid conclusions.
- PSO3 – Use of various simulation tools for design and analysis of various systems.
Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering aims to equip the students with the knowledge; to expertise those to contribute significantly to the knowledge, to continue to grow professionally, develop skills and gain knowledge of the basic concepts and theories in the various fields such as Signal Processing, RF and Microwave communication, Embedded systems etc. It has been instrumental in producing quality engineers of global standards with capabilities of facing new challenges in the telecommunication field. The career paths followed are diverse ranging from electronic product design to heavy electrical plant maintenance, from research to production, from technical focus to customer focus.
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering deals with electronic devices and software interfaces. It has a wide range of applications that helps to make our life comfortable and more convenient. It helps to increase productivity in various industries such as oil, energy, agriculture, telecommunication media including television, radio and computers. The course is also applied to many other important sectors such as steel, petroleum and chemical industries; healthcare industry; and transportation industry.
The engineers are trained to direct, control and test production processes; and also to ensure safety, installation and proper functioning of the various mechanisms. Electronics and Communication Engineering will integrate knowledge based upon digital electronics and logic design, fundamentals of communication engineering, electronic circuits, signals and systems, power electronics, applied electromagnetic theory, integrated circuits, VLSI, control systems and computer architecture.
|Sr. No.||Name of Laboratory||Practical’s related Subject||Class Branch – Sem||Name of Instruments/ Experiment Setup||Lab Pics|
ELECTRONIC DEVICES & CIRCUITS LAB
|EDC – I||SE ExTc – III||Transistorized Trainer Kit|
|EDC – II||SE ExTc – IV||Op-Amp Trainer Kit|
|ECCF||SE Comp – III||Regulators, Amplifier Kit|
|IE||SE Mech/ Auto – IV||Op-Amp Trainer Kit, Transistorized trainer kit|
|2.||COMMUNICATION LAB||ACOM||TE ExTc – V||AM, FM, PM, PAM, PWM, PPM Trainer Kit|
|DCOM||TE ExTc – VI||ASK, FSK, BPSK, DPSK, MSK Trainer Kit|
|MCS||BE ExTc – VII||Mobile Communication Kit|
|SATCOM||BE ExTc – VIII||Satellite Transmitter & Receiver Setup|
|TV||TE ExTc – VI||Tv Setup|
|3.||DIGITAL LAB||DSD||SE ExTc – III||Digital Trainer Kit|
|ADIC||SE Electrical – IV||Digital Trainer Kit, Op-Amp Trainer Kit|
|DLDA||SE Comp – III||Digital Trainer Kit|
|TV||TE ExTc – VI||Tv Trainer Kit|
|4.||MICROPROCESSOR LAB||MCA||TE ExTc – V||KEIL Microvision-V, MP-LAB Sim, Proteus, 8086/8051/ARM Devlopment Board, Universal Mini-Programmer|
|MCA||TE ExTc – VI|
|TNM||BE ExTc – VIII||Matlab|
ANTENNA & MICROWAVE LAB
|RFMA||TE ExTc – V||Antenna Trainer Kit,Filter Circuits|
|MRE||BE ExTc – VII||Microwave Bench,Oscillator,Spectrum Analyzer|
|6.||COMPUTER LAB||DTSP||TE ExTc – VI||Matlab|
|CCTN||TE ExTc – VI|
|IVP||BE ExTc – VII|
|VLSI||TE ExTc – VI||Xilinx|
|IVC||BE ExTc – VIII||Net-Sim 2|
|WN||BE ExTc – VIII|
|7.||ELECTRONIC WORKSHOP LAB||MINI-PROJECT – I||TE ExTc – V||Etching Machine, UV Exposure Machine, Dryer, Cutter Machine , Drilling Machine, Eagle Software|
|MINI-PROJECT – II||TE ExTc – VI|
|PROJECT STAGE I, II||BE ExTc – VII & VIII|
Expressive League Inspiring Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers